Runamuk Ragdolls win Silver Award
Arnt these two babies just adorable. These babies are ragdolls and have won a silver [...]
Blivvie wins a Silver Award
I have a great friend who owns Catatonic Boarding Cattery and a few months ago I made [...]
Jacks wins Silver
I just love photographing animals. I love photographing them on their own, I love photographing [...]
5yrs, 18 shoots, a priceless collection of photographs.
This is one of my favorite families. We have worked together now 18 times over [...]
Sneak Peak for Marcus and Tamara of their Rarotonga Wedding.
Rarotonga was amazing. The weather for the big day was perfect and the wedding couple [...]
Mullins and The Grey Project
This year I have made a promise to myself to start shooting more personal work [...]
Tell me what story is happening in your life right now that you would love to record in pictures
Taking time out to have your family photographed is something that I hear all the [...]
Why Birth Photography
I often have the question asked: Why do people have birth photography done? so to [...]
One of my Favorite Families.
I first photographed Sean and Lizzy in 2010 as a beautiful Bride and Groom. Lizzy [...]
Products: A Canvas for the Wall
Quality is so important to me so all of the canvas prints that I have [...]
FAQ: Newborn Shoot in Mel's Studio.
What should we bring with us for our newborn session? Lots of nappies! If [...]
Products: Moleskine Books
As a teenager I loved notebooks and my favorites were the Moleskine range. They [...]
Products: Portfolio Box’s
One of my most favourite products is the portfolio box. I love it because it’s [...]
Why I am a Photographer.
“What I create for my clients is a luxury item. It’s not something you need, [...]
Wall Portraits – What size will look the best?
So what size do I need? I have no idea! Something I hear often when [...]
Use In Columns
Fit this shortcode perfectly into your website by using them with our columns shortcode. This shortcode is fully responsive and will look good on any screen.
- Runamuk Ragdolls win Silver AwardArnt these two babies just adorable. These babies are ragdolls and have won a silver award at the 2017 Australian Professional Photography Awards run by the Australian Institue of Professional Photography (AIPP). I’m looking forward to having some more of these guys in front of my lens again soon. Here are a few more shots from the […]
- Blivvie wins a Silver AwardI have a great friend who owns Catatonic Boarding Cattery and a few months ago I made a decided to take the pro gear in and photograph a few of the guests. I set up the background and props and in no time Blivvie was ready for his close up. Blivvie is such a sweet cat, he […]
- Jacks wins SilverI just love photographing animals. I love photographing them on their own, I love photographing them together and I love photographing them with their families. This amazing boy is only 16 weeks old in this shot. He is a beautiful black Greyhound. and he won a Silver Award at the South Australian Professional Photography Awards […]
- 5yrs, 18 shoots, a priceless collection of photographs.This is one of my favorite families. We have worked together now 18 times over 5 yrs and produced an amazing collection of work. This is a perfect example of how beautifully a childhood can be captured and remembered for generations to come. I am looking forward to watching these beautiful girls become beautiful teens […]
- Sneak Peak for Marcus and Tamara of their Rarotonga Wedding.Rarotonga was amazing. The weather for the big day was perfect and the wedding couple were beautiful. Surrounded by their family and friends, Tamara and Marcus exchanged their vows on the pristine beach of Koromiri Motu, Muri Lagoon, Rarotonga in the Cook Islands, just across from the newly build Nautilus Resort where they prepared for […]
- Mullins and The Grey ProjectThis year I have made a promise to myself to start shooting more personal work this is one of those shoots I have simplified my life and loved that there is also many others out there that have gone natural. I’m sick of dying my hair and I have really fine hair that doesn’t do […]
- Tell me what story is happening in your life right now that you would love to record in picturesTaking time out to have your family photographed is something that I hear all the time that everyone wants. But it’s also something that so many don’t get around to doing. You have to manage to get haircuts done, the question of what to wear. And trying to find some time to get them all […]
- Why Birth PhotographyI often have the question asked: Why do people have birth photography done? so to make it easy to explain I have created this video. I hope this helps to explain why I just LOOOOVE birth photography. It’s such an honor to capture the arrival of a new person into the world.
- One of my Favorite Families.I first photographed Sean and Lizzy in 2010 as a beautiful Bride and Groom. Lizzy had the best every baby bump ever and Oliver was the one and only newborn that I ever had to do a second shoot for. Lila was the perfect baby to photography and now they are growing up fast. Lulu (the […]